• PMU that looks old fashioned
• PMU that is poor quality
• Pigment migration
• Dissatisfied with your shape
• Unwanted pigment evolution
• Unevenly introduced pigment
• Uneven depth
• Use of titanium dioxide based camouflage
A hand held tool is used for the procedure. The tattoo extraction formula starts working almost immediately after drawing the original tattoo ink, moving upwardly throughout the skin.
A scab containing tattoo ink is formed over the treated area over the next few days. As the skin is healing more tattoo ink is drawn out.
The scab starts to peel off naturally extracting he unwanted tattoo ink. Secondary scabs are likely to draw out more ink. The treated area needs to be kept dry for 2 days after the removal procedure.
The advantages of using Phi removal are;
• Doesn’t cause neurosis
• Tissue heals quickly
• There is no long term post procedural redness or atmospheric structure.
• Doesn’t damage the hair follicle
The number of sessions required to remove PMU depends on the skin type and how old and deep the PMU.
Prices are available upon consultation for the procedure.